GSAE Annual Meeting: Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, May 30 – June 1, 2018– Up to 8 CAE credits w/out wkshops
Please note our speakers are the intellectual property holders of their work. We appreciate their willingness to help us all be better at our jobs.
Wednesday, May 30
- Governing Foresight First. Jeff De Cagna FRSA FASAE. 3 hours. Onsite handouts.
- A Guide to Successfully Designing Engaging Learning. Aaron Wolowiec, MSA, CAE, CMP, CTA, CTF/AT. 2 hours. Onsite handouts.
- Black Hats, White Hats - Meeting Law & Liability from Both Sides. Tyra Hilliard, PhD, JD, CMP and Christian Hardigree, JD. 2 hours.
Thursday, May 31
General Session featuring Talk Previews – De Cagna, Wolowiec, Aplebaum, and Harris. Sponsored by Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC.
Luncheon roundtable discussion session with Facilitators and Exhibitors (still in progress). Sponsored by The Westin Poinsett Hotel Greenville and Visit Greenville, SC
- Risk Management A-Z. Bob Harris, CAE Handout 1; Handout 2 (20 pages)
- The Guide to Statistically Valid, Quick and Easy Member Research. John Harrison, CAE, CMP.
- Getting a Shot at CEO Leadership in a New World Order…. Cynthia Mills, FASAE, CAE, CMC, CPC, CCRC and Dale Brown, CAE.
- Taking Care of Business (And Not Working Overtime). Slide handout. John Ricco, MPA, CAE. Sponsored by Naylor Association Solutions
Friday, June 1
General Session featuring Jeff De Cagna FRSA FASAE. Developing a Foresightly Perspective to Learn with the Future.