SPECIAL EVENTS – Tuesday, May 29
- Solaris Cruise – Cruising year-round from the Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, the SOLARIS is the only dining and entertainment yacht in Northwest Florida, offering unforgettable experiences, breathtaking settings and sweeping views for all occasions. Complimentary for our early arrivals courtesy of Solaris, SunQuest Cruises, and Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort
- 1 hour cruise from 4-5 PM; includes a glass of champagne (with refills!), Chef’s Choice Passed Hors D’ouevres, and a cash bar. RSVP via Survey Monkey. Space is limited.
- Luau on the Beach - Sandestin Luau at the Marina Bar & Beach. Enjoy delicious Hawaiian cuisine from 6-8 pm, live music, a bonfire, limbo contest, magic show, face painting, bounce house, parrot meet and greet, and much more! After enjoying the music, food and fun, cap off the evening with an amazing fireworks display over the Choctawhatchee Bay… at only $47 inclusive per person. Order tickets here.
SPECIAL EVENTS – Wednesday, May 30
- Reception & Dinner – Wednesday, May 30 6:00 pm– Shuttles, courtesy of Emerald Coast Luxury Transportation, begin departing at 5:45 pm from the hotel lobby. Sponsored by 2018 Host City, Visit South Walton Beaches and their industry partners. Special “Fun in the Sun” sponsored by MemberClicks. If you are late, we’ll have name tags there.
- Pay the Pig to Benefit Sandestin Foundation for Kids - suggested donation is $5 per ticket. Thanks to our fabulous sponsors, we will raffle off a grand prize of Disney passes **and** a gift card on Friday morning at 8:30 am. See Lori K. Spear, CAE and the Pay the Pig Team at general sessions and during the evening events to purchase tickets. Cash and Square only.
SPECIAL EVENTS – Thursday, May 31
- GSAE Foundation Wine Pour –Hosted by The Henderson, transportation courtesy of Emerald Coast Luxury Transportation.
- 4:45 – 6:45 pm
- $28 tickets benefit the GSAE Foundation
- Confirmation and details will be sent separately via email
- Reception – The Grand Lawn of Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort
- 6:00 – 7:00 pm
- Light hors d’ouevres, complimentary beer and wine
- Dine Around Sandestin
- Tons of wonderful spots within walking distance
- Gather your colleagues and enjoy dinner together
SPECIAL EVENTS – Friday, June 1
- Pay the Pig Drawing - $5 per ticket (suggested donation) thanks to our fabulous sponsors, we will raffle off a grand prize of Disney passes **and** a gift card on Friday morning at 8:30 am. See Lori K. Spear, CAE and the Pay the Pig Team at general sessions and during the evening events to purchase tickets. Cash and Square only.