join us for GSAE's Small Staff SIG Summit
October 17, 2018
9:00 am – 3:00 pm
ACPE: The Standard for Spiritual Care & Education
One West Court Square Ste. 325
Decatur, GA 30030
- The One West Court Square parking deck is accessible from E. Ponce de Leon, between the Emory Clinic and ACPE's building. If you drive around back, you can enter the deck.
- Do NOT park in the open, non-pay lot that is behind Savi Grocery, Chipotle and Suntrust (or at Taco Mac, for that matter) ---- they likely tow from there.
- MARTA is a short walk, as is the Courthouse deck off W. Trinity and Commerce.
- Street parking is also available (remember to get enough hours so you don't get a ticket).
Up to 6 CAE Credits
$99 Registration cost for GSAE Members - includes lunch
- 9:00 – 9:20 am – Intros and what you hope to learn
- 9:25 – 9:55 am – 30 minute segment – Top 10 list – Understanding UBIT and Finance Update - Jones and Kolb
- 9:55 – 10: 25 am – 30 minute segment – Share topic – Your Best Exhibitor Recruitment and Management Ideas
- 10:25 – 10:45 am – Quick Round Up – Top 10 Headaches and How to Solve Them - Panel
- 10:45 – 11:00 am - Break
- 11:00 am - 30 minute segment – HR law covering teleworking and other hot topics – Justin Barnes, Esq,
- 11:30 – 12:00 - 30 minute segment – Customer Service – Russ Webb
- 12:00 - Lunch – What is your best save money/staff time story? Discussion table groups
- 1:00 – 1:30 pm - 30 minute segment – Top 10 list – Supporting Emerging Professional Members - Erin Hall
- 1:30 – 2:00 pm - 30 minute segment -From RFP to Group Sales Agreement: How to Lay the Groundwork for No Surprises - Amy Clark
- 2:00 – 2:15 pm – Break
- 2:15 – 2:45 pm - 30 minute segment – Share topic – Membership Recruitment Campaigns
- 2:45 – 3:00 pm – Round Up and Reflection
Thank you to our sponsor: MemberClicks
GSAE is a CAE Approved Provider
The program(s) meet the requirements for fulfilling the professional development requirements to earn or maintain the Certified Association Executive credential. Every program that we offer which qualifies for CAE credit will clearly identify the number of CAE credits granted for full participation, and we will maintain records of your participation in accord with CAE policies. For more information about the CAE credential or Approved Provider program, please visit www.whatiscae.org. As a CAE Approved Provider educational program related to the CAE exam content outline, this luncheon and associated breakout sessions may be applied for 6 credits toward your CAE application or renewal of professional development requirements.
Note: This program is not endorsed, accredited, or affiliated with ASAE or the CAE program. Applicants may use any program that meets eligibility requirements in the specific timeframe towards the exam application or renewal. There are no specific individual courses required as part of the applications – selection of eligible education is up to the applicant based on his/her needs.