A couple of packing reminders for y’all, in addition to the invitation to join your Southern SAE friends and colleagues late Monday afternoon before The Classic.
- Dress at ASAE’s Annual Meeting & Expo is business casual (for those of you in logo-ed apparel for your booths on Sunday and Monday, we will admire you and tell you how great you look).
- You may want to plan to wear different shoes on alternating days. McCormick Place is really, really big.
- Meeting rooms may be hot or cold – layers are always a good idea.
- The summers in Chicago can be humid. Average temps range from 78°/61° in August. Courtesy of Trip Advisor.
- The Classic at Navy Pier link so you may plan the rest of your evening after the Southern SAE reception if you are attending - http://annual.asaecenter.org/theclassic.cfm
I will be on site on Saturday, but in meetings all day with the other SAE execs. Text if you need me and I’ll try to respond quickly.
WWK and LKS