A couple of packing reminders for y’all, in addition to the invitation to join your Southern SAE friends and colleagues late Monday afternoon before The Classic.
- PSA - ASAE's Opening Celebration at Wintrust Arena - bag restrictions will be in force (and direct link to location)
- NEW this year - Bring your own conference bag (ASAE will not hand them out this year, though you may be able to score one from the show floor later in the week)
- Dress at ASAE’s Annual Meeting & Expo is business casual (for those of you in logo-ed apparel for your booths on Sunday and Monday, we will admire you and tell you how great you look).
- You may want to plan to wear different shoes on alternating days. McCormick Place is really, really big.
- Meeting rooms may be hot or cold – layers are always a good idea.
- The summers in Chicago can be humid. Average temps range from 78°/61° in August. Courtesy of Trip Advisor.
- The Classic at Navy Pier link so you may plan the rest of your evening after the Southern SAE reception if you are attending - https://annual.asaecenter.org/classic.cfm - Tickets are still available as of 08-10-2018.
I will be on site on Saturday, but in meetings all day with the other SAE execs. Text if you need me and I’ll try to respond quickly.
WWK and LKS
PS. Bag restrictions at ASAE's Opening Celebration.