2017-18 Compensation & Benefits Survey
$149 Members $199 Non-Members
This survey is conducted every two years by a group of state, local and regional societies of association executives with support from Whorton Marketing & Research.
- 1,315 associations across the U.S. participated in this year’s survey, including members and non-members of 26 SAEs.
- Participation included 11 South, 8 Northeast, 8 Midwest, and 5 West states and areas.
- Each SAE report features its own data, state-wide or for its region.
- The national study compares compensation across states for 39 positions.
- The full national and state reports present detailed compensation overall by budget and staff ranges, geographic scope and membership structure, and by state. In addition to the multi-state report, you'll also receive the Georgia-specific report.
The report meets the IRS guidelines regarding third party compensation reports. Available in PDF format.