The GSAE Foundation exists to expand GSAE's capacity to advance and promote the association management profession.
- Provides grants for interns in Georgia association offices on a competitive basis
- Funds the Cliff Clarke Award honorarium.
- Supports the travel expenses associated with the Abit Massey Lecture Series.
The GSAE Foundation is exempt from federal income tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, and contributions are deductible as charitable contributions under the law.
The Foundation's Federal ID# is 58-1642834.
- Make a donation online - store?
- Use the fax-back contributor form.
Just fax it to (404) 577-7870 or mail it to:
233 Peachtree St. NE, Ste. 751
Atlanta, GA 30303
Experiences from our members