annual individual membership for association professionals is $250 for the first member from an association and $150 for additional staff members from the same organization.
"We all drink from wells we did not dig.”
- Bill Kelly, CAE Past GSAE President
We offer a variety of ways to improve your world:
- Expanding Your Network – We’ll help connect you to professionals who do what you do with a knowledge exchange unparalleled in the Southeast.
- Building New Skills – GSAE provides educational opportunities that are affordable, accessible, relevant and local - Luncheons, Workshops, Annual Meeting, Shared Interest Groups, Leadership Academy, recorded and live webinars and more.
- Solving Today’s Problems – Compelling resources to keep the information flow clear, concise and actionable - connections magazine, e-newsletter, the GSAE Library, fellow GSAE members who’ve “been there, done that,” and online resources
- Learning by Leading – Leadership opportunities for you and your staff to experience volunteering and being on the other side of the board table – Committees, Internship grants
- Advancing Your Career – A career path to success in association management (and if you’ve been there, done that, we’ll put you to work helping us train the next generation) - Certified Association Executive assistance, Career Headquarters, Leadership Academy, Qualified Association Specialist (QAS)
Association executive memberships are retained by the individual, even if employers change. Membership is not transferable. The membership year runs from January-December. For those who join late in the calendar year, dues are pro-rated upon renewal, based on the quarter in which you joined.