The next Leadership Academy class will begin October 2018.
Applications are available until September 15, 2018.
- Updated curriculum
- Experiential learning opportunities and tours of local associations
- Capstone project based on learning outcomes
- 8 day-long classes and an overnight kick off retreat
- Facilitated by current and past GSAE leaders, past graduates, and subject specialists
- Open to any GSAE member CEO or staff
- $1,050 covers registration, tours and all course materials
- Convenient payment plans are available as long as the balance is met by Dec 31, 2019.
- Up to 56 credit hours to qualify to sit for the CAE exam or to recertify
2018 - 2019 Dates & Module Assignments:
- Thursday and Friday, October 25-26, 2018 - Kick off Retreat, overnight stay - Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center
- Friday, December 14, 2018 - The Association Ecosystem and Governance Issues - Carr Riggs & Ingram (Google Maps)
- Friday, January 25, 2019 - Strategy, Change and Decision-Making - Georgia Association of Water Professionals
- Friday, February 22, 2019 - Human Capital: Engaging Employee and Volunteer Talent - Professional Photographers of America
- Friday, March 15, 2019 - Leading Groups and Teams/Conflict Management - ABC of Georgia
- Friday, March 29, 2019 - Creating Member Value/Determining ROI - American College of Rheumatology
- Friday, April 26, 2019 - Shaping the Association Experience: Brand, Identity, Touch and Technology
- Friday, May 17, 2019 - Everyday Innovation and Idea Management - Atlanta/Georgia Apartment Association (requested)
- Friday, June 28, 2019 - Challenges and Choices: Charting Your Professional Pathways - Georgia Association of Water Professionals
- August/September 2019 - TBD - Capstone Projects - TBD
Graduation recognition during 2019 Abit Massey Lecture Series Luncheon
GSAE Leadership Academy Graduates